COMPLAINTS SETTLEMENT AT DRT & PARTNERS
We attach great importance to client satisfaction and therefore work hard to maintain high service standards. But wherever work is done, errors can be made and misunderstandings can arise. The aim of this complaints settlement process is therefore to resolve clients’ complaints to everyone’s satisfaction.
The complaints settlement process at DRT & Partners Accountants and Tax Advisors relates to situations in which a principal, member of staff or other stakeholder believes that DRT & Partners (or a member of their staff) has infringed the principles laid down in our code of conduct when performing their duties.
SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT:
DRT & Partners
Attn Mr Paul Bergen
Grote Markt 28
WHAT INFORMATION SHOULD YOU PROVIDE WHEN SUBMITTING A COMPLAINT?
If applicable, we ask you to provide the following data:
- your name, company name, address, your (mobile) telephone number and/or your e-mail address;
- a clear description of the complaint;
- the name of the member of staff concerned (if applicable);
- the reason why you are submitting the complaint;
- circumstances and/or cause of the complaint.